Monday 12 June 2017

Take Pictures

Prompt: Camera

Take Pictures

Both of them were standing at the outside terrace of the bungalow. What stretched in front of them was nothing but vast blue-magenta ocean under the cloudy sky.

“you just have to press this button.” Said the man
“okay” replied Lucy as she gestured her hand onto the camera.

Click!
Click!

“is that work?” she said while the man was looking strangely at her.
“yeah, but make sure to hold it firm, otherwise the picture will be blur.”
“okay.” Said  Lucy.  

Click!
Click!

“how is it?”
She put off the camera she was holding, out of the angle. Somehow the pictures were taken precisely beautiful under her finger. 

“Nice.” The man gave a broad smile as he took the camera. “Why do you do this?”
There was a silence moment between the two. The man put back the camera on her hand carefully.

“I love the sound of it, when you press the shutter.” Lucy said at last. She grabbed the camera and started to take another picture.

Click!
Click

“You’re always weird” He said breathlessly.
“I know right,” she took down the camera for a moment and looking aimlessly to the source of  the man’s voice had been. “I want to see this picture I took, when my sight is back again.”
BS




P.S:
Well, this idea came across my mind while sitting on my desk, trying to think of something. I spotted the camera in front of me and thought “what would happen if someone blind takes this?”
I know it’s not that crafty but at least for myself I'm really proud hehe.
Next time I’ll post more of this kind of style. I enjoy it.

Give me your thoughts at the comment section below J

No comments:

Post a Comment